lundi 27 février 2012

Love SMS



-The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth..

-Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!!

-When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

-If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !

-a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...

-I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

-Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too xxx

-Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.

-If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

-Real love is the history of enormous patience.

-My eyes were set on you...it was love at first sight...

-3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

-It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

-Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.

-To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world

-Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..

-I would love you only little when I would be able to say how much I love you!... Kiss

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire