lundi 27 février 2012

Love SMS



Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you.

The world is so more beautiful with you around!

I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

the hardesd thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition.

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you!

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Whereever you go or when, you will always be near me.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire